Monday, August 10, 2009

Creeping up

I just finished a yummy dinner outside on the deck and I realized I won't be able to do that for much longer. The days will soon be shorter and the nights will have the perfect fall chill. My mind is already turning to this year's Halloween and I'm not the only one. I've begun my annual Halloween blog hunt. Every year starting around the end of July or the beginning of August, I scour the Internet looking for Halloween blogs and website to get ideas and inspirations for the year's haunt. Here are a couple that have caught my attention.

Love Manor -Perfectly creepy, wonderful pictures!
Real Spooky Place -A home haunter with tons of great ideas for fellow haunters.
Halloween Alchemy -Blog from a mixed media Halloween artist
Orange and Black -A fun Halloween blog

Happy Haunting!
© 2009 Haunted Yard

No comments: