Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Few Creepy Links

...to get you in the haunting spirit.

Famous Ossuaries - I'm fascinated by the Sedlec Ossuary "Bone Church" and the chandelier of bones.

6 Creepiest Places on Earth - Sedlec Ossuary makes another appearance here!

Catacombs, Crypts and Cemeteries -Anyone else making travel plans?

America's Most Haunted Places - I don't believe in the supernatural/paranormal, but I love a good ghost story!

Mütter Museum

Turn of the Century Photos - Not exactly "creepy" but wouldn't some of these photos look great in old frames as Halloween decorations?

38 Facts about Frankenstein -By far my favorite movie to watch every Halloween. Don't miss 5 Days of Frankenstein from James Lileks beginning here.

10 Things Your Body Can Do After You Die





© 2009 Haunted Yard

1 comment:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

All cool links.....thanks for sharing. I agree, not a big ghost person, but that will not keep me from going on every ghost tour/walk I come across :)

Cheers!