Thursday, October 15, 2009

Halloween Costume - Last Minute Change

Every year, my boss throws a Halloween costume party. I usually have a few year's worth of costume ideas floating around in the back of my mind and I usually always make or assemble our costume. We rarely do couple's costumes but last year I thought it would be fun to dress as Homer and Marge Simpson. I've been purchasing little things here and there to make the costumes and nearly had everything ready when my husband tells me last night he'd rather go as a different cartoon dad.

*sigh*

So, plans were scrapped and new costumes were ordered last night with rush shipping since the party is a little over a week away. It's the first time in a long time I'm not making my costume, but that's OK. I plan to add a few little things to make it my own.


For those who have the time and skill, these homemade costumes are great. I might have to steal the Death Becomes Her costume for next year.


In keeping with the costume theme, here's an adorable picture of my husband and his sister as the devil and angel. Some things never change.



© 2009 Haunted Yard

1 comment:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Ah, that is a cute picture....guess his parents had a good view of the future :D

Good luck with your new costumes!

Cheers!