Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Eerie Elegance Book Review

I received my copy of Eerie Elegancea few weeks ago, and I've been meaning to write a review. Things have been busy, but I finally have a moment to write about it.

First, I am so happy that Britta had the opportunity to write a book. She has generously shared her Halloween ideas on her website and has always kindly answered the few emails I've sent her in the past. Now, her knowledge and creativity are right at my fingertips. I adore this book. There are ideas for everyone, from the novice to experienced haunter. There were many time while reading the book that I thought to myself, "What a great idea. I would have never thought to do it like that!" Her descriptions and instructions are well written and easy to follow. I've been inspired by many of her Halloween decorations and recipes over the years, and now that I have to book, I see many more years of inspiration to come. Thanks, Britta!

© 2008 Haunted Yard

1 comment:

Britta, Webmistress of the Dark said...

I'm SO glad you like Eerie Elegance! Thank you for such a nice review! I love your stuff on Haunted Yard too...keep up the good work!

Happy Haunting!
Britta, Webmistress of the Dark