Sunday, September 07, 2008

Eerie Elegance

Several years ago, I stumbled upon a recipe for witch's finger cookies at Britta Peterson's website. I became a fan of her website, and loved reading about her Halloween and other themed parties.

So, I was thrilled to find an announcement in my inbox this evening for Britta's first Halloween book, Eerie Elegance.



I've already placed my order, of course. The book is for sale here and will also be available through Amazon soon. Be sure to check out the website for more information. Oh, I love the blinking eyes on the "Beware the Brocade" background!

I've found tons of inspiration from Britta, so I wish her the best of luck with her book.

As for my progress this weekend, I began corpsing (I like to verb nouns!) a blow mold plastic skeleton (also known as a Blucky). I'll have pictures soon!
© 2008 Haunted Yard

No comments: